Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Gers, France
|Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:17 pm Post subject: Announcing on the Other Events thread
|This thread is locked to prevent abuse. In order to post your public event, please send by email (to "president(a)americansintoulouse.com", insert at-sign) your text in .doc or .rtf format and in English. I will extract the text for posting.
Think of answering these five questions:
* What is the event about? (Art, informative, technical, business, etc.)
* Who is it for? (Everybody, adults, children, families)
* Where will it take place (Exact address and, if possible, nearest parking facility or bus-stop).
* When will it take place? (Date and time.)
* Web-site link giving fuller details?
I cannot post a graphic unless it exists on a server elsewhere to which I may link when putting up your event.
No announcements in French, please, as there's no time to translate them. If your announcement is recurrent monthly, think of advertising it in our Newsletter.
Thanks in advance for your understanding of these constraints.