New Member - Renewal. Acrobat Reader. here .
Some benefits of AIT I/C membership:
* You will receive a monthly electronic Newsletter informing you of our events.
* You will be able to access our Forum to receive immediate updates regarding our programmed events, as well as ask questions of our more than two hundred members. There is also a Coping in France forum, available to members only, where you will be informed of matters that commonly concern Consumers in France.
* You will benefit from privileged pricing at all our events. Ours is a non-profit association, and this is one way of assuring our membership value-for-money.
* By attending Club activities you will broaden your acquaintances amongst the International Community living in and about the Greater Toulouse area. Club membership presently stands at: 182 families, couples and individuals.
* Family Events will make sure that your toddlers also meet children they can play with.
* You are also invited to become a volunteer Member of the Board to participate in its management. (Entries to all events then become free.)
You can download and print out the appropriate membership application from here:
It is in PDF format. If you don't already have a program that can read PDF, download the free Acrobat Reader.
You can now pay for your membership with PayPal, if that is more convenient for you than sending a check. If you need a reciept of payment, just ask at the email address below of our membership coordinator.
Amount of annual dues: €60.00 Families, €50.00 Singles and Couples, €40.00 Renewal
If you've recently signed up as a member and haven't yet received a newsletter, you can ask the membership coordinator for an e-mailed or on-line copy of the most recent newsletter.
Contact our membership coordinator at this e-mail address: membership-at-americansintoulouse.com. (Replace -at- with @.)
The AIT International Club is governed by the Bylaws of the Association AIT International Club, of which a PDF version is obtainable here .